RoseCup Individual Attachments - Options
Below is a list of the individual attachments that can add further versatility and options for the use of the RoseCup.
Some people like to have a range of feeding options for different foods, different moods, postures or energy levels throughout the day.
3 silicon spouts are each for a specific rating of thickened liquid and, matched with the correct rating, will deliver 3ml of liquid per suck:
Green Cuff and Spout -for Mildly thick liquids
Purple Cuff and Spout -for Moderately thick liquids
Blue Cuff and Spout -for Extremely thick liquids
Sipper Attachment- enables the RoseCup to be used as a multi-handled sipper cup. If the person does not have good neck extension, the addition of the one way straw insert will enable them to drink without tilting their head back at all.
Flow control insert is designed to slow the flow of thickened liquid even further and can be used with the sipper or the silicone spouts.
One way straw insert to use with the Sipper- enabling drinking with neck in neutral or flexed position and requires much less "sucking force" than required to drink from a straw. Repeated small "sucks" will get the liquid to the top of the spout and it will remain there to be topped up by small subsequent sucking as the food is consumed.
Spoon Attachment is useful for consuming mildly thick or moderately thick liquids where the food can slowly keep refilling the spoon. This is particularly useful for those who like to take tiny repetitive "licks" from a spoon and where continually having a spoon presented to them might cause resistance. Sometimes people are happy to sit and slowly drink/lick from the continuous feeding provided by this spoon attachment.
Silicon seal replacement -this ring prevents leaking when the cup is being used for non-thickened liquids, like all small parts it may be lost- so we offer replacements.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.