The Shifty Transfer Aid with Leg Spread comes standard with 2 locking castors with an easy to clean powder coated surface. The Shifty Transfer Aid comes with a sliding support belt and has a weight capacity of 200kg.
- The Shifty Patient transfer Aid provides a safe and easy solution for a carer wishing to transfer an individual.
- It enables patients to participate in transfers improving muscle tone and is ideal for transferring patients from room to room.
- It's ideal for those who can raise with or without assistance from a seated position to a standing position.
- The user can have their legs supported by the knee brace and hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them.
- The 4 wheels, 2 of which have breaks, enable this aid to be manoeuvred easily.
- The narrow width enables the carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways.
- It can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the toilet offering the user more dignity to sit down.
- The legs of the shifty widen and narrow with a pedal pressed by the operator to enable positioning at the closest point to the person requiring transfer.
- Height 102cm
- Width 59cm
- Length 75cm
- Product Weight 30kg
- Weight Capacity 200 kg