The shower chair design has a one piece plastic moulded seat and backrest for added lumbar support.
Constructed from internal and external galvanised steel tubing before powder coating, the material offers superior corrosion resistance and strength.
Choice of size.
For Users up to 160kg
- Height from floor to top of seat: 44 cm - 57 cm (25 mm increments)
- Maximum chair depth 46 cm / width 58 cm
- Seat shell internal width: 42 cm; Depth 40 cm
- Width at seat height: 46 cm
- Width at armrest height: 53 cm
- Maximum user weight capacity: 160 kg
For Users up to 110 kg
- Height from floor to top of seat: 43 cm - 56 cm (25 mm increments)
- Maximum chair depth 46 cm / width 57 cm
- Seat shell internal width: 42 cm
- Maximum user weight capacity: 110 kg CHL-PC
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having