The "Simon" is an easy to use, simple donning and doffing aid to put compression stockings on and to take them off again without strain or reaching.
SIMON is an easy way to put your stockings on by yourself or with a caregiver.
- Its compact design makes it an easy to take apart and stow in luggage for travelling
- Quicker donning and doffing of stockings
- Less physical strain on you or your caregiver
- Reduce wear and tear on your stockings
- Particularly suitable for those with limited mobility
Available in four sizes to suit the size of your calf circumference. The correct size will maximise the usefulness of this product.
See size chart in the product images.
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having