Spine Saver Roll - Options
These are conveniently sized portable lumbar back support cushions for the treatment and prevention of lower back pain, and come in 5 different shapes to choose from.
Five spine saving shapes are available in Traditional Foam, or Memory Foam (D shape Only). This simple yet effective product compensates for one's natural tendency to slouch when seated by filling in the hollow in your back and in turn supporting the lumbar curve. It features loops at each end for attaching to a chair if required.
Choose the right lumbar support shape to fit your body The different configurations allow you to select the size and shape for maximum comfort and support.
Which shape is best for you?
Demi-D - Traditional Foam: The smallest of the lumber rolls, designed for those that want a less pronounced lumbar support. If you have never used a lumber roll previously this model is a good starting point. Typically suits smaller body frames or those with a not very pronounced lumbar curve.
Oval - Traditional Foam: Very similar in size to the Demi-D shape Lumbar Roll, but with its curved shape it will be slightly more pronounced in its support without feeling too rigid. Typically suits smaller to medium body frames.
D - Memory Foam: A full sized lumbar roll but being memory foam it will mould to the shape of your back giving a full but less intrusive support- a more "huggy" feeling support. Suits medium body frames.
D - Traditional Foam: Most popular size. Gives good support and a noticeable postural benefit. If unsure this is the general "go to" product. Suited to medium and large body frames.
Round - Traditional Foam: Slightly more invasive than the D shaped Traditional Foam Lumbar Roll. This support is of most benefit when being used on couches, armchairs or chairs with padding as it will push into the padding but still provide lumbar support to your back curve. Typically suited to larger body frames.
Egg - Traditional Foam: A very noticeable support typically suited to the largest body frames and those wanting a very firm and rigid support through their lower back.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at email@example.com, or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.