The 3 in 1 rail is designed for safety and comfort and benefits a range of users from an average to a larger build.
The user is able to lower safely onto the toilet and pushing up from the seat is also much easier.
The rails are fitted under the toilet seat for stability then the seat put back on.
Requires Basic Installation - See YouTube installation video https://youtu.be/hnViTA7aq6k
Two optional settings - 510 mm or 640 mm between the handles, and fold down handles
- Enables the user to have support close to the body.
- Handles can be folded down for wheelchair transfer.
- Rails can feel safer than over toilet frames as it is rigidly fixed to the toilet pan.
- Does not need to be removed for other users.
- Powder coated or polished steel arms.
- Either one or both handles can be removed to suit some requirements.
- Handle Height: 260 mm
- Max User Weight: 130 kg
- Max Seat Width: 640 mm
- Min Seat Width: 510 mm CHL-PC
Seat Raisers are often used to raise toilet seat height, making it easier to sit or stand for the toilet.