The SupaScoota Standard - The lightest mobility scooter available - can be disassembled easily and popped in the boot for holidays or more distant outings. It also now comes with electronic stability control for added safety. 80kg person load capacity.
This innovative and unique design may not look like a conventional portable scooter but not many can match the performance of the Supascoota. It has a super tight turning circle for indoor use and up to 15km travel distance on a single battery charge, and it will comfortably fit into the boot of the smallest vehicle.
4 wheel security with plenty of leg room, the SupaScoota STD is the ideal travel companion.
FOLDS AND LOCKS FOR TRANSPORT IN UNDER 10 SECONDS
- Folds down into a small package for easy handling.
- Forward and reverse drive.
- Finger tip control for both forward and reverse. (not twist grip)
- Left hand control if preferred.
- Dynamic braking (not hand brakes).
- Fail safe electromagnetic brake (for extra safety).
- Anti-tip stabiliser kit available.
- Lithium battery option available.
- Armrest option available.
- In-car battery charging available.
- Walking stick/crutch holder attachment.
- Extra battery capacity available.
- Front basket standard with rear basket available.
- 2 year warranty.
- Key lock on controls. (spare key provided)
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Length: 930mm
- Width: 520mm
- Weight Without Seat: 12.7kg
- Weight of Seat: 4.9kg
- Max Loading: 80kg
- Turn Radius: 850mm
- Brakes: Dynamic Braking and Electromagnetic
- Max Speed SLA Battery: 6 kph
- Slope Grade Ability: Maximum Recommended - 9 Degrees. (80kg Test)
- Travel Distance: Up to 10km with standard SLA battery, up to 20km on Lithium battery.