The anti-embolism stockings from Venosan are very easy to put on and offer a high level of comfort in wear due to their breath-ability.
Designed for the preventition of thrombosis and embolisms.
- PERFECT FIT - Anatomical shaping and comprehensive choice of sizes.
- COLOUR-CODED - Allows easy and reliable size recognition after washing.
- Toe Colour - Stocking Size
- Top Colour - Stocking Length
- SAFE - Because of the top inspection window.
Material: 90% Nylon Polyamide, 10% Spandex (Latex Free)
Available in both regular and long length - in sizes from Small to XX Large CHL-AES
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having