General purpose lightweight aluminium walking frame featuring height adjustable legs and a simple folding mechanism to allow for ease of transportation and storage. Comes with rubber tips and with optional front wheels and rear "skis" to enable choice between lifting and pushing, depending on ability and preference.
NOTE: The frame is classified for indoor use or environments with smooth flat surfaces.
- Front wheels & rear ski's are optional to allow user to push frame rather than lift- they come with the product
- Handle height: 79 cm - 89 cm (25 mm increments)
- Rubber hand grips Approximate user height: 5' 0" - 5' 11"
- Standing width between frame: 53 cm
- Rubber tip/ferrules: 28 mm
- Product weight: 2.5 kg
- Maximum user weight capacity: 150 kg
Announcements & Events
Whether you’re a local or just visiting for a weekend, Melbourne in the summertime is a buzzing hub of entertainment for all to enjoy. The city is
Christmas is a wonderful time of year for friends and family to get together. While it’s a fun and festive holiday, gift giving can be a real
There are around 4.3 million Australians who have a disability. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is Australia’s latest support
Thousands of Australians are living with limited mobility. Whether it’s resulting from an injury or due to a medical condition, having