Repairs & Maintenance
Leef offers ‘Easy Repairs & Maintenance’ so you can purchase with confidence.
At Leef, we know it is important to maintain your equipment to extend its life. It doesn’t matter if the product was originally purchased from us or not, we will help you keep your products in top shape for years to come!
1. Bring your equipment into your nearest Leef store.
- We strive for a fast turnaround on any repairs while keeping costs to a minimum. First and foremost is ensuring the safety and security of our you, our customer.
2. Book a service technician to visit your home.*
- Our service technicians are available to come out to your home to repair a range of products including mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, lift chairs, patient hoists or electric beds.
* home service calls are only available in selected areas and a standard call out fee applies. Please contact your nearest Leef store to confirm if we offer this service in your area.
Most manufacturers recommend a service every 12 months for powered mobility products. Although it depends to some extent on usage levels, our recommendation is every 1-2 years.
Basic services can be carried out within 1 hour (approx..). However, major or specific fault services may require more time.
Other Repairs and Maintenance
In some cases, we may be able to repair part of a product instead of replacing the entire thing. We try to keep stock of the most requested parts to get your equipment up and running as quickly as possible.