Leef offers easy returns so you can purchase with confidence.
At Leef, we understand that sometimes you need to return something because it isn’t suitable, or you’ve had a change of mind.
We want you to purchase from us with confidence, knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
We will be happy to assist you to either return the item to your nearest store or to post it back to us free of charge.
If you would like to get in touch with us, or return any items, please click here to contact us.
Easy Returns FAQs
- If you would like to return one or more items in your order, please either email us at [email protected] or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412.
- Once we receive your return request, we will contact you to understand which item(s) youwould like to return, the reason you would like to return the item(s), and whether areplacement item or a refund ismore suitable.
- Once your return request is approved, we will provide you with instructions on how you canreturn theunwanted item to us. Your options are to either
- take the item to your nearest Leef store
- return the item in the post to us free of charge – see further details below
- Once we receive your returned item(s) in satisfactory condition, we will either provide a replacement item(you can pick it up from your nearest store or we can post it to you) or issue a refund.
- Please note, refunds will be issued to your original payment method and it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
- If you would like to return one or more items in your order, please first refer to the ‘What happens if I want to return an item that I ordered?’ section above for how to request a return.
- Once your return request is approved and you have decided that you would like to return your unwanted item via the post, we will email you a return label to the email address that you used when you purchased the item online.
- You will need to print the return label yourself, or if you don’t have a printer, you can go to your nearest post office and ask them to print it for you (you will need to show them the email we send you on your phone).
- Place the label on the front of your parcel* and take the return to one of the following options^
- your nearest Australia Post outlet (parcels up to 22kg)
- street Post Box (parcels up to 7kg)
- 24/7 Parcel Locker (parcels up to 16kg) - for this option you need to have a MyPost account^.
^ Click here to read more details about these options on the Australia Post website
* Please note, when returning a parcel, you can easily reuse the packaging that your item was delivered in. If it was delivered in a satchel, it’s as easy as turning it inside out. If it’s a carton or box, just repack your item and place an address label over the existing one (we recommend removing or covering any old shipping labels before attaching your returns label to your parcel).
Please don’t forget…
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and in their original packaging, including leaving any tags attached.
In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of our return policy, we reserve the right not to replace the item or issue a refund unless the item is faulty. In that case, if you want the items returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost of returning the items to you.