RoseCup – Dysphagia and Feeding Assistance
Starting at $14.00
The cleverly designed RoseCup has been designed to assist with hydration and access to nutrition for those struggling with feeding and / or swallowing particularly those living with dysphagia.
The RoseCup is built to be used with a number of different attachments that assist with a variety of needs. The attachments provide different levels of control and assistance for you while using your RoseCup with thickened meals / liquids.
While the RoseCup is designed for use with Thickened Liquids - it can also be used for non-thickened liquids as an easy, spill-proof delivery method for those without dysphagia.
- Spill-proof when fitted with a lid and an attachment
- Designed to minimise tiliting of the head and neck
- Adaptable through attachment selection to suit individual need and preference
- Easy to clean
Volume Control and Swallowing – Soft Spout Attachments
The soft spout attachments are designed to assist with swallowing and controlling volume intake. The Spouts can only hold 3mls of thickened liquid at a time, as the spout is compressed, when you sip on it, the base is compressed so that only the 3ml contents is emptied into the mouth, forcing the user to pause and then suck again to release more liquid. The swallowing mechanisms are also supported by the sucking reflex required to use the soft spouts, encouraging the muscles to swallow with less risk of choking – perfect for anyone diagnosed with dysphagia.
Flow control can be influenced by using the spoon, straw insert, sipper of flow control valve attachments.
- Spoon Attachment – The spoon attachment allows the user to use the RoseCup as an easy refill Spoon-feeding device for thickened liquids.
- Straw Insert Attachment (must be used with Sipper attachment) – the straw insert attachment uses a ball valve mechanism making it easier for the user to suck liquid out of a sipper attachment. The ball valve mechanism means that when the user stops sucking, the thickened liquid remains in the straw, so they don’t have to suck as hard to get their next sip.
- The Flow Control Valve – simply acts as a way of reducing the amount of liquid that flows with each sip.
- Sipper Attachment – The sipper attachment, enables the user to use the RoseCup as an easily refillable sipping feeder device.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at [email protected], or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.