S'Up Spoon - Mini
This is a discreet spoon for shaky or co-ordination challenged hands, developed by Grant Douglas who himself has Cerebral Palsy. The Mini S'Up spoon allows you to pick up food in its "scoop like" bowl and then, despite any shakes or tipping movements of your hand on the way, bring the food to your mouth. It is hard to loose the mouthful of food along the journey!
This can make for a much more satisfying eating experience if loosing the food on the way to your mouth has been causing frustration.
Unlike a normal spoon, which requires your upper lip or teeth to pull food off, this enables you to tip food into your mouth.
Helpful for those with cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease, essential tremor or shaky hands.
Leef partners with Australia Post to provide you with reliable delivery & easy returns.
- We offer delivery to your door from $6.50*. *Metro Melbourne postcodes only. Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
- Estimated delivery times:
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- If you would like to return an item after you receive your order, please email us at [email protected], or call us during business hours on 1300 264 412
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.