The Tovertafel 2 from Tover is a beautiful piece of interactive technology made to provide many moments of happiness to people living with dementia or an intellectual disability.
It is a beautiful innovation that helps connect people with each other and with their surroundings providing stimulation on three levels - social, cognitive, and physical. The Tovertafel also aims to improve conversation opportunities and self-esteem while helping them to interact in a positive way with other people and their environment.
Responses have shown just how great an inter-generational activity Tovertafel can be, engaging family and carers as well!
Games Packages / Subscriptions
The vivid and rewarding games were developed with and specifically for people living with dementia and can be played independently or with supervision, alone or in a group. Games packages are based on Annual Open Play & Learn subscriptions, giving you access to all the games designed fort he relevant target audience – either Adult or Senior Packages – as well as learning platforms designed to help you get the most out of your Tovertafel unit. The first 2 years of your chosen subscription are included with the purchase of a Tovertafel 2 unit.
The Seniors package includes 26+ games designed for people in the mid to late stages of their dementia journey. They are designed to stimulate movement and social interaction, whilst helping to conquer apathy and reduce restless and/or tense behaviour.
The Adult Package includes 26+ games designed to challenge each person at their own level, allowing groups to play together regardless of the ability. They are all developed to stimulate physical activity and social interaction whilst increasing the players’ sense of self-esteem and self-reliance.
For more information or to organise a demonstration please contact [email protected]
- We offer delivery to your door from $9.95 (Metro Melbourne postcodes only). Click here to see delivery charges to other areas.
- All online orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse. Some delivery addresses that are further away from the Melbourne warehouse incur higher costs.
- Standard parcels are sent via ‘Parcel Post’ and include tracking. Some products are too large and/or heavy to be shipped via Australia Post. These bulkier item will be sent via an alternative delivery method.
- We endeavor to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of you completing your purchase online.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Melbourne metro deliveries: 2 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Interstate metro deliveries: 3 – 7 business days from dispatch from our warehouse
- Country and remote areas: 3-15 business days from dispatch from our warehouse (times vary by region).
- We offer FREE returns to all our customers. You can purchase from us with confidence knowing that you can easily return an item if you need to.
- For more details on our Easy Returns, please click here.